Old versionsSee all
3D pictures and movies are the latest trend. Nowadays, being able to create 3D objects and animations from plain images can be a huge advantage for any graphical designer. PhotoAnim is designed to help you achieve this goal.
While testing PhotoAnim I found a lot of useful features that I really liked. This application allows you to easily animate any image that you desire and create some great looking 3D movements. Probably the biggest advantage that this program has to offer is that it will automatically add and recognize the human bone structure, a trait which makes skeletal animations a lot more simple. Furthermore, you can use it to quickly make caricatures from your images or to brush up some details by performing virtual plastic surgery.
Another feature that a lot of users will enjoy is the ability to produce movies. This application allows you to put your images and animations to use and create your own videos with customizable camera positions and angles.
As a general conclusion, PhotoAnim is a tool which I enjoyed using. In my opinion it's definitely worth the money as it does its job amazingly well. Moreover, as this is the first official release of the program, things might get even better in the future.
- It is capable of automatically adding bones for skeletal animations
- Records a history of each action you can take, thus allowing you to go instantly go back to any previous step
- The application can be used for photo plastic surgery
- Requires a lot of system resources
- Can only export images to PNG and JPG formats